Responsive CPOST Header
Header Right

Responsive CPOST Badge


Here you can find different reports that can be submitted to the Kansas Commission on Peace Officers' Standards and Training.

If you are a citizen wishing to make a complaint against a law enforcement officer, please click on the "Reporting Violations to the Training Act" option to complete a complaint form.

If you are an employee of a law enforcement agency looking to update your agency's employment information or request an officer's Central Registry file, then click on "Agency Forms."

If you are an individual officer looking to self-report a criminal offense (K.A.R. 106-2-2b), respond to a separation form, request your Central Registry file, or request an extension of the training year, then click on "Individual Officer Forms."